New Whiplash-G II Helicopter
The updated features:
- The one way bearing is positioned at the main shaft.
- The front tail transmission is a crown gear combined with a bevel gear.
- The main gear is a helical one, 117:17 or 117:16 teeth, alternatively the old 124:18 teeth straight gears can be used.
- The tail gears are the new CNC machined POM and aluminum gears.
- The tail slider / tail pitch yoke is based on a 8mm threaded brass sleeve
- The torque tube is now a lightweight stainless steel tube with new bearing cups, bearings, bushings, and tube ends for high concentricity and low vibrations.
- The ZG G320RC can be mounted.
- Landing gear is based on narrow tuff struts.
- New canopy and tail fin design for better visibility.
- Sturdy graphite main frame unit
- CNC machined Delrin 124 tooth main gear+
- Optional gear ratios
- True T6-6061 CNC machined aluminum components
- CNC machined aluminum triple main shaft bearing blocks
- Direct controlled 120 (degree) CCPM
- CNC machined aluminum boom clamps
- CNC machined aluminum motor and engine mount
- Ball bearing supported pinion/clutch assembly
- Full ball bearings throughout
- Glow, Electric, and Gasoline powered models available
- Full ball bearings
- Heavy duty linkages
- 9mm head axle
- CNC machined aluminum swashplate
- CNC machined main rotor grips
- CNC machined main rotor head
- High quality swashplate heim ball/ball bearing
- Full ball/thrust bearings
- Graphite tail fin
- CNC aluminum â€œopenâ€ gearbox
- Aluminum 22mm tail boom
- Positive control system
- Hardened tail rotor output shaft
- Carbon/Aluminum boom supports
- High Visibility Painted Epoxy-Glass Canopy by CanoMODâ„¢
We Also Recommend